I'm so happy and thankful to have been nominated by - The beauty nut (make sure you check out her blog) for the Liebster award :) .
Liebster is German and means - dearest, beloved, sweetest and kindest,the award is given to new up and coming bloggers and is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers.
1) My parents are from Jamaica, and I am fully black although
many people presume I'm mixed race.
2) I went through a bit of an emo phase in high school,
I had the emo fringe and clothes, tons of eyeliner and oversize bows in my hair.
3) I am a vegetarian and I love animals (especially dogs).
4) I have social anxiety, it used to be very bad but it's
slowly getting better.
5) I'm not dyslexic, but i'm grammatically challenged.
6) I have a shopping addiction and at times
have bought things online in my sleep.
7) I have a sweet-tooth and could literally eat donuts all day.
8) I went to a private school.
9) I like having fun and being silly which means I hardly ever act my age,
i'll always be 16 at heart.
10) I have an eclectic taste in music, I like everything from Simply red, David Gray and
The Kooks to Justin Bieber, Macklemore and Disclosure .
11) My favorite movie genre is horror,but i'm a scaredy cat
and always end up not being able to sleep for days.
What is/was your favorite subject at school?
Definitely art, I sometimes even spent break times in the art room (geeky me :p)
Favorite mascara of all time?
Lancome Hypnose Drama, it's quite expensive but its amazing !!
Dream Place in the world to travel?
Bora Bora Particularly the Hilton Nui resort, with the white sandy beaches and the villas
over-water on stilts (Ahhhh get me there now please !!)
hmmm I have a bit of a list but i'd probably say the main ones are,The Franco Brothers (James and Dave), Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles and Megan Fox (girl crush).
Patricia Bright (Formerly Britpopprincess) her vlogs with her husband are hilarious and her style is amazing. Or Zoe from Zoella and Lexi from So totally vlog (love their hauls).
Current favorite beauty Items?
Mineralize Charged water by MAC, It's kind of like Fix plus but for sensitive skin as its mineral based, It smells amazing, refreshes you and makes your makeup look flawless.
I usually have my hair down and all one colour because i'm not very daring, but I really like ombre and rainbow dip dyed hair (when it's done well like Lauren Conrads), and I like messy topknots .
Foundation or concealer?
Definitely Foundation as it can conceal as well and gives full coverage.
Favorite clothing shop?
Highstreet - Zara they have such high quality, classic pieces !!
Designer - Givenchy, their current collection is all about statement pieces, bright colours and prints which i'm loving at the moment.
Best Book you've read recently?
I like lighthearted, girly books so my reading is never too intellectual, I've recently been reading the I heart series by Lindsey Kelk, i'd say it's like sex and the city mixed with Bridget Jones's Diary.
Last film you went to see in the cinema?
Fast and Furious 6 with my boyfriend, I usually don't like action films and I don't have much interest in cars so I was sure I wouldn't like it, but he sat through Harry Potter, Twilight and countless chic flicks with me so I said i'd go and I actually loved it, I will definitely be watching the others which i'm sure the boyfriend will be happy about !!
1) Do you prefer gold, silver or bronze Jewellery?
2) who is your Celebrity style icon? (if you have one)
3) What is your Favorite song at the moment?
4) What are the first 3 items you'd buy if you won over 10 million pounds?
5) one fashion item you can't live without (can be specific) ?
6) If you were only allowed to wear one would you chose, eye makeup or face makeup e.g foundation, concealer ?
7)what is your favorite animal?
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
9) Do you collect anything?
10) If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you live?
11) Favorite blog?