pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

OOTD - Cobalt

Just a casual outfit, i'm going to the cinema today to see The Croods :) (yes I know i'm a huge child) !!




Scarf - Zara (similar here)// T-shirt - Topshop (similar here)// Leggings - Topshop// Boots - Fenwicks (similar here)// Coat - She Inside 


I'm in love with this scarf as I said in my previous post it's all about the blue this month. I actually didn't intend to buy it, I was ordering a few items from the Zara website and in order to get free delivery it had to be over £50 so I just added it without thinking, best accidental purchase I've ever made !!

So many people (mainly bloggers) have this coat now but I couldn't help myself, it's a copy of a Zara coat which I got from 'Sheinside.com' an online store based in China so it took a month for the coat to come :(. It was definitely worth the wait though it's very warm, lightweight and the sleeves look like real leather although they are PU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x