pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Shine bright like a diamond ...





Although this dress is literally about 3 years old from Topshop, I wore it a few days ago for the first time on a night out and have absolutely fallen in love with it. This is definitely mainly to do with the bright, vibrant colour and has made me eager to purchase some more bright evening dresses. 

When I first bought the dress I was very skeptical as I thought the colour was too over the top for a night out (I would usually stick to dark or light neutrals), however I'm glad I gave it another chance. Bright colours compliment all skin tones and as long as the style of the dress is nice and flattering, can be very classy. 

Here are a few other dresses I've been coveting since I discovered my love for the brights :- 


ASOS Bodycon Dress with Cut Out Sides and Bar Detail Yellow and Red 











 and 





and 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x